- The webinar “The Way Forward with European Legislation on Animal Experimentation - A Stakeholder Perspective” was held on Wednesday 22 February 2017, 3-4 pm CET.
The aim of the webinar was to present and discuss results from the EU funded study, ANIMPACT, of how bench scientists and pharma companies perceive current EU regulation of animal experimentation.
Based on interview studies undertaken with bench scientists and representatives of pharma companies the following two questions have been pursued: What do the stakeholders see as a good regulatory regime? How does the directive and national regulations built upon it compare with that regime?
Professor Peter Sandøe presented findings from the project and opened a discussion concerning their relevance for future regulation of animal experimentation in Europe.
A pdf file of the presentation can be found here (932 KB).
- The last scientific meeting of the ANIMPACT consortium was held on December 8th 2016 in Brussels. The presentations are available as videos and pdfs here.
- The third scientific meeting was held January 20th-21st 2016 in Sheffield.
- The first results from workpackage 3 are available here. Pdf files for each member state can be found here.
- The second scientific meeting was held on September 2nd and 3rd 2015 in Copenhagen. To view the meeting agenda, minutes and handouts, click here.
- The ANIMPACT project is featured first in the most recent catalogue of Eu projects with Portuguese coordination, that is issued by the Portuguese National Contact Point. To view the catalogue click here.
- The ANIMPACT project has been launched as planned on October 1st 2013. The first scientific meeting was held in Porto, Portugal on February 7th.
For the current newsletter click here.